Click!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Today, I had a very interesting talk with melissa lee. We were talking about barney being constipated. Well, we're actually talking about it now. Besides that, I had a good day with mum and jarryd. What fun :) ahaha, Happy Birthday Mom. I drew on Melissa Lee's hand today, wanted her to send a message to Mei, but she had to shower so the whole message smudged off. She just click on 'DONT CLICK HERE' the one in my blog. She's so scared now. ahaha, she asked me "Jessica! How do I get rid of it?" bahaha, she's so scared! :) "Jessica! It keeps going on and on! Why cant I close it?" bahaha, so, yeahp, WHAT A DAY. AN AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME DAY.
P.S Melissa, all the children in the barney episodes are probably constipated cos they dont seem to have to go to the toilet at all. Maybe their even dehydrated. I dont know. Lack of fruits? So, anyways, barney doesnt go to the toilet either, its either he's/she's dehydrated, or he's/she's constipated or he just cant get out of his/her suit.

No comments: