Click!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

She leaves home in the early morning,

Woaah, I can't believe I didnt post anything for 5 days :O lol. Anyways, we're doing Mamma Mia everyone! :) I'm all of sudden addicted to the songs of Abba. Especially Lay all your love on me and Slipping through my fingers. Those are definitely my favourite ABBA songs. ROFL.
"Sometimes I wish that I could freeze the picture.."
Quoted from the song Slipping Through My Fingers. Yeah, I know, sorry, I shouldnt be talking about the song, but its so meaningful. Oh well, Lay all your love on me is just awesome :) ahaha. Oh well, I dont have much to blog about these days. So I dont think I'll be making much entries anymore.
"Chiquitita you and I cry, but the Sun is still in the sky and shining above you."
That was quoted from, well.. Chiquitita and Oh!- ohkay, er, I better get outta here before I start writing a whole bunch of lyrics here. Catch you later then.
PS. Happy Birthday CHOO JHUN HOE. God Bless you, and have a blessed and awesome birthday :)

No comments: